Reach-In Cabinet Ovens
- 4 Standard Sizes (8 Standard Models)
- Electrically Heated
The Cabinet Batch (CB) is offered in four sizes and has a maximum temperature rating of 650Â°F. The CB series oven is electrically heated and provides horizontal air flow through the work chamber, ensuring excellent temperature uniformity.
The heavy-duty interior design and construction makes the CB series oven ideal for any industrial application while the clean, sleek appearance of the exterior, and its quiet operation make it suitable for any laboratory environment.
Primarily used for industrial and laboratory applications such as drying, curing, and sterilizing.
- Airflow pressure switches on all blowers
- Stainless steel interior
- 6 inch thick, 6# density, semi-rigid batt insulation
- 2 shelves included
- Eurotherm 3216 digital temperature controller
- High limit controller
- Incoloy sheathed elements
- Direct driven recirculation blower (low maintenance-no drive belts)
- Quiet operation
- Energy efficient
- 480/3/60 power supply (other voltages available)
- FM, NFPA, NEC compliant
Timers (process down and/or start-up)
Main power disconnect switch
Door limit switch
Powered exhaust blower
Enclosure cooling fan
Data acquisition and recording
Cabinet Ovens can be used in a wide range of applications and processes. Some typical applications include industrial and laboratory drying, curing, and sterilizing.